This is a scam to get u to take this card,i was told by h@r block that if you withdraw money from and allpoint atm you would not be charged.This is a big fat lie!!!!they take $2.50 out each time.Never will i get this card again!!!!!!!Called them they said your not getting charged for using the machine its a charge for h@r block!All i can say is this sucks so please do not get this card its not worth it!!!!!!!Please these people lie and thats not fair to us.u need to say this up front
More Review Details
- Review category
- Tax services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."
- "Hello fellow readers I want to let others know how bad of a experience I had with this company. My wife and I had our taxes done and we had..."
- "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..."
- "This is the worst hair I have EVER purchased! 220 dollars gone down the drain! The video is the day after having it sown in. I was instructed to send..."
- "Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16. The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right,..."
- "$99 Brake Job?? Forget about it !! Classic auto repair scam artists, bait & switch...they tear down your wheels/brakes, THEN start claiming all these things that are wrong....hey,..."
- "My husband sent me an arrangement for our anniversary. The arrangement was ugly, small, and came in a tacky green and white coffee mug. I looked up what my husband..."
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."
- "My professor gave me an assignment to work on in OWLv2. I tried opening it with my Desktop PC, however, the page won't actually load. It redirects me to a..."