I hate HR Block.In 2007, I used them for my tax last yr and everything was fine, except for all the hidden fees they charge.
I got my tax refund on the emerald card, and then got rid of it, thinking I was done with it. Then the government decided to give a stimulus package. Then, the Tax administration office decided it would be best to give out the fund the same way they sent out the 07 tax return.
Upon the urgent news, I called H R Block to get another card sent to.Needless to say, I have made 5 attempts, not exaggerating, to get my new emerald card, but to no avail have I received my money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Emeral Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..."
- "I am writing you to warn of a home improvement scam artist based in your area. I have traced him to a trailer house in your area with the help..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and ..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "I went to jimmy johns to get just a turkey and cheese sand wich and they put tomatoes and letas on it anf im alergic and im very alergic..."
- "We decided to purchase a new sofa after 16 years of use for our old one. I had purchased Bassett Chairs for clients before, and they were comfortable and good quality...."
- "These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you..."