I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA.Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine who recommended him.
She was able to get another card through him and proceeded to withdraw my funds. He also told them that I updated my address and ordered another card.
I called customer service, who assured me that I was getting a new card, yet they didn't do what I asked either.The card that my former friend withdrew funds from was supposed to be red charted, but they found a way around it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Income Tax Returns
- Review category
- Tax services
You May Also Like
- "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "Bought the CD downloaded it it sint explanitiry nor complete . I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it..."
- "I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift. What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not..."
- "Sadly Disappointed. My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."