I recieved a letter with a plastic card included with information about the H&R Block Emerald Advance. Which, yes on approved credit, based on what your antisapated tax return will be, will loan you up to $1000.
I brought all the information and papers needed to my H&R Block agent. I was told to antisapate a return of $8,470.00. How ever my loan was denied within 2 seconds of my agent pressing the send button.
My agent said (I quote) "I'm sorry your loan wasn't approved. It's sad 80% of the loans aren't. I've only had one approved that I have done. People get their hopes up and well...you should get your w-2's soon."
Why even bother to waste the paper and plastic cards with loans % like that!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tax Return
- Review category
- Tax services
You May Also Like
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Made apointment and agents two walkby's and made us wait for more than an hour..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "The worst customer service, products and unprofessional installers! Seven week and still waiting for my laminate to be redone due to bad install on materials. My house is upside..."
- "I ordered an EDC Low Profile Belt from Original SOE. The sizing instructions say, "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."