What a joke.Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong.
First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our lowest price EVER". And then my girlfriend gets a disc in the mail from them that was $5 cheaper? Liars. Second, the software is EXTREMELY counter intuitive.
Every time you try to do something, the way you think it should be done is far from how they actually have it set up. Third, I bought the "Delux plus state" so my girlfriend could do her state taxes with it. Turns out that it costs an EXTRA $20 to e-file your state return with this garbage software. She paid because she didn't realize that there are several websites to e-file state taxes for free.
Finally, I called their support line because the software repeatedly told me "activation code incorrect", I was on hold for an hour and 2 minutes before I finally hung up. I couldn't be more disappointed in software or a company.
I will pay an accountant $400 every year moving forward just to about the aggravation of this ridiculous program.Garbage
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Tax Software
- Review category
- Tax services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..."
- "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..."
- "I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA. Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine..."
- "I am a disabled citizen of Pittsburgh, PA. I am dually enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid as I cannot afford copays, bills, etc. I live on a Social Security..."
- " On my way home from work I went to the bakery dept. and picked up a large round chocolate chip cookie and told the staff what I wanted written..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."