Hrb Digital - Review about Tax Software from Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

76 of 636 Hrb Digital reviews

What a joke.Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong.

First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our lowest price EVER". And then my girlfriend gets a disc in the mail from them that was $5 cheaper? Liars. Second, the software is EXTREMELY counter intuitive.

Every time you try to do something, the way you think it should be done is far from how they actually have it set up. Third, I bought the "Delux plus state" so my girlfriend could do her state taxes with it. Turns out that it costs an EXTRA $20 to e-file your state return with this garbage software. She paid because she didn't realize that there are several websites to e-file state taxes for free.

Finally, I called their support line because the software repeatedly told me "activation code incorrect", I was on hold for an hour and 2 minutes before I finally hung up. I couldn't be more disappointed in software or a company.

I will pay an accountant $400 every year moving forward just to about the aggravation of this ridiculous program.Garbage

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tax Software
Review category
Tax services
review #622606

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hrb Digital? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
76 of 636 Hrb Digital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hrb Digital. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hrb Digital.
Filing a new complaint about
×